Saturday, July 31, 2010

My very first blog.....Oak Alley Plantation


I didn't set out to start a blog this evening...I was only trying to sign into this world of blogs that I know nothing about.  There are some blogs that I am extremely fond of and hopefully, I can attach them to this page and share them with you.  What to say....well, it's hotter than heck here in Louisiana today !  Makes me think of the movie The Long Hot Summer with Don Johnson and a female actress who's name I can't remember at the moment...I guess that's kind of sexist...remembering the guy's name and forgetting the female's name !  What can I say !  Speaking of that movie, parts of it were filmed near here at Oak Alley Plantation...guess I should post a picture of it.  Maybe that can be the theme of my first blog....LA plantation houses !  Sounds like a plan to me !  On to my experiment..........
 Here are some pictures of Oak Alley for you to enjoy....

2 comments:

  1. Rhonda, your photos are GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see what else you'll write and photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved Oak Alley! Beautiful, beautiful photos. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete